Frequently Asked Questions
Look in the FAQs below for more info on Park Guitars. If you don’t see the answer use the contact form. Your question may make it onto the list.
- Q. What is the difference between the short (640mm) and long (670mm) scale lengths?
- Q. Can I use phosphor bronze strings on a gypsy jazz guitar?
- Q. Why do these guitars use such light strings?
- Q. What is the effect of the soundport?
- Q. Which models are more suitable for lead playing vs. rhythm playing?
- Q. What do I need to know about humidity and my Park Guitar?
- Q. What strings do you use/recommend for Park Guitars?
- Q. What is the difference in sound between the oval hole guitars and the d-hole guitars?
- Q. How much does a Park Guitar cost?